Heated Blanket with Intellisense™ - Doe
- Chilly nights have never been more comfortable with five auto-adjusting Perfect Heat™ settings and an energy saving insulating layer to reflect heat back toward your body. Cozy layers of authentic PrimaLush™ and VelvetLoft® fabric in the warm brown shade of Doe, make this the softest and prettiest heated blanket ever. A color that goes with everything, and never goes out of style, Doe brings an understated and inviting sophistication to your bedroom. Ultra-premium quality combined with the most advanced heat regulation technology available, creates a gorgeous and wonderfully comfortable addition to your bed.
- VelvetLoft® fabric is strategically engineered to prevent the loss of heat to your room and redirect the warmth straight to your body.
- Narrower channels and superior construction eliminate any and all wire wiggle room, preventing cold and hot spots. (Read more about our heated technology.)
- Thinner wires heat up faster and feel less stiff and bulky.
- Stylish controllers that you won't mind leaving out and are so easy to use you can use them in the dark!
- Queen and king size blankets feature two independently operated heat zones with dual controllers, one attached to each side.
- 5 Perfect Heat™ settings to choose from that continually auto adjust for all night comfort.
- Size: The Twin is 62 x 84, Full is 84 x 80, Queen is 84 x 90, and the King is 100 x 90 inches.
- Care Instructions
- Care Instructions
It?s easy to maintain the lovely look and feel of our heated blanket by following our simple steps for convenient care.
When it?s time to wash your heated blanket or throw, the first and most important step is to detach all controllers. Once everything is disconnected, you?re ready to wash!
Pick out your favorite bleach free laundry soap and place your blanket separately in the washing machine. Set your machine to cold water, select the gentle cycle, and begin.
Drying is an important piece of caring for your heated blanket and to ensure the best result it?s key that you do not dry clean your blanket, use a wringer or cleaning spray, or use an iron.
For the prettiest and softest results, remove your blanket from the washing machine, lay it out, and gently pull it into its original size and shape. To finish, simply drape over two parallel lines (without using clothes pins) to air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Berkshire Blanket Shipping Information
Every order over $50 ships free by Economy (4-10 days). This applies to your merchandise total, after any discounts have been applied and does not include tax or shipping. Economy shipping is fulfilled by FedEx and delivered to your local USPS facility where it is then delivered directly to your door. The tracking information will be provided in your Ship Confirmation.Berkshire Blanket "WOW" Guarantee
Orders placed by 1:00 pm Eastern time will almost always ship the same day. Though we can't guarantee it, we do our best to ship your order within one business day. We only ship to the United States and territories. We don't currently offer international shipping. Please note that large orders (over $500) may incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us directly if you would like to place a volume or wholesale order.
Shipping Method Cost
Two Business Day: $25
We stand by the quality of every blanket, throw, decorative pillow, Cuddly Buddies® product, gift, and sheet set that we offer and proudly cover them with our "Wow" Guarantee - we are confident you will be wowed and 100% satisfied by its quality. (View our full guarantee, here.)Berkshire Blanket Return Policy
If you want to return a product that you purchased directly from this site (for reasons other than quality issues) simply contact us by phone or online. All returns are free, though you will be responsible for shipping costs. Returns are accepted for any reason, and refunds for the merchandise will be processed back onto the payment method used for the original purchase. All returns must be received within 5 months of order date. (Read our entire return policy, here.)
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shinefreak73 from Softer than a New Born Baby! All the other electric blankets work fine, and you won't understand why you need to purchase a Berkshire until you plug it in and hit "P" for Pre-heat and climb in bed. The best way I can describe it is like taking a hot bath in a tub full of whipped cream. It is even heat all the way out to every corner too. I promise you if you buy your first it won't be your last, because you'll be buying them for all your loved ones as well. VERY, VERY SOFT!!Date published: 2017-12-19Rated 5 out of 5 by DCM* from Pleasure to do business with Berkshire This is a soft, smooth, luxurious blanket and a good investment. It features small wires. You barely know they are there. After a year I did run into a control unit burnout. I contacted Berkshire and they stood behind their warranty. With their help it was an easy process and I will be receiving a new blanket. Thank you Berkshire.Date published: 2018-03-30Rated 5 out of 5 by SameJc from Awesome blanket! This blanket and this company are the absolute best! I am always cold due to health issues regardless of the season or temperature and this blanket is great, super soft and adjustable settings I just love it.Date published: 2018-05-02Rated 5 out of 5 by BrianL from Great Heating Blanket! We absolutely love this heating blanked. Dual controllers allow us to adjust the heat levels independently. We love getting into our warm bed on cold nights! Very even heating and the wires are not thick like other blankets. It is expensive but is worth it.Date published: 2016-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Nancelia from Wonderfully soft and cosy Best blanket I have ever used in my 67 years.!!!!Date published: 2017-01-31
Does it come with the control or do you have to buy it separately? And are there any settings that are won't auto adjust?This blanket does come with the controller, with one controller for twin sizes, and two controllers for the full, queen, and king sizes. All settings will auto adjust, ensuring your perfect comfort.Date published: 2018-10-30
My controller model N 81A1 is blinking blue. I have tried to unplug it to no avail. I wish I could send a picture or video. Any ideas to fix this problem. Not heating at all.I've had the same problem did you get an answer to your question MarmarDate published: 2018-03-08
Will this blanket maintain constant temperature regardless of outside temperature?
We have a double bed----Always purchase queen blankets----would the queen electric blanket be far too wide & a waste of heat, overkill etc.? Our last blanket took 45 min. to heat & not too warm even on H---Yours warmer & faster ? Free ship ? Thanks, JD