Heated Blanket with Intellisense™ - Spa Blue
- Give yourself the spa treatment every night without ever leaving your bedroom, with our Intellisense Heated Blanket. Choose from five Perfect Heat™ warmth settings, set the timer, and drift off into peaceful sleep - it's just that simple. Our auto adjusting wires will continually work to match your desired temperature throughout the night; so you'll never have your beauty sleep interrupted by the hassle of waking up to reset the controls.
- VelvetLoft® fabric is strategically engineered to prevent the loss of heat to your room and redirect the warmth straight to your body.
- Narrower channels and superior construction eliminate any and all wire wiggle room, preventing cold and hot spots. (Read more about our heated technology.)
- Thinner wires heat up faster and feel less stiff and bulky.
- Stylish controllers that you won't mind leaving out and are so easy to use you can use them in the dark!
- Full, Queen, and King size blankets feature two independently operated heat zones with dual controllers, one attached to each side. (Twin has a single controller/heat zone.)
- 5 Perfect Heat™ settings to choose from that continually auto adjust for all night comfort.
- Size: The Twin is 62 x 84, Full is 84 x 80, Queen is 84 x 90, and the King is 100 x 90 inches.
- Care Instructions
- Care Instructions
It's easy to maintain the lovely look and feel of our heated blanket by following our simple steps for convenient care.
When it's time to wash your heated blanket or throw, the first and most important step is to detach all controllers. Once everything is disconnected, you're ready to wash!
Pick out your favorite bleach free laundry soap and place your blanket separately in the washing machine. Set your machine to cold water, select the gentle cycle, and begin.
Drying is an important piece of caring for your heated blanket and to ensure the best result it's key that you do not dry clean your blanket, use a wringer or cleaning spray, or use an iron.
For the prettiest and softest results, remove your blanket from the washing machine, lay it out, and gently pull it into its original size and shape. To finish, simply drape over two parallel lines (without using clothes pins) to air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Berkshire Blanket Shipping Information
Every order over $50 ships free by Economy (4-10 days). This applies to your merchandise total, after any discounts have been applied and does not include tax or shipping. Economy shipping is fulfilled by FedEx and delivered to your local USPS facility where it is then delivered directly to your door. The tracking information will be provided in your Ship Confirmation.Berkshire Blanket "WOW" Guarantee
Orders placed by 1:00 pm Eastern time will almost always ship the same day. Though we can't guarantee it, we do our best to ship your order within one business day. We only ship to the United States and territories. We don't currently offer international shipping. Please note that large orders (over $500) may incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us directly if you would like to place a volume or wholesale order.
Shipping Method Cost
Two Business Day: $25
We stand by the quality of every blanket, throw, decorative pillow, Cuddly Buddies® product, gift, and sheet set that we offer and proudly cover them with our "Wow" Guarantee - we are confident you will be wowed and 100% satisfied by its quality. (View our full guarantee, here.)Berkshire Blanket Return Policy
If you want to return a product that you purchased directly from this site (for reasons other than quality issues) simply contact us by phone or online. All returns are free, though you will be responsible for shipping costs. Returns are accepted for any reason, and refunds for the merchandise will be processed back onto the payment method used for the original purchase. All returns must be received within 5 months of order date. (Read our entire return policy, here.)
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mile High Susan from Wonderful blanket! This is the softest, nicest electric blanket we've ever had. The Preheat feature is terrific. My one negative comment is that the blanket's velour is SO silky-soft that the blanket tends to "creep" across our king-size bed toward one side every night. Easy enough to fix in the morning, though.Date published: 2017-02-11Rated 5 out of 5 by vickymac from Warm and lovely This is the electric blanket I have been seeking for years. It provides real warmth which makes a huge difference to someone like me with chronic arthritis pain. It helps me sleep. The spa blue color is beautiful and goes well with other Berkshire Blanket colors. There is a tasteful sheen to the fabric. I recommend it highly!Date published: 2017-04-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Jim J from Buy this blanket This is the electric blanket that you want. Dont waste your time with the Sunbeams, etc. I've done that. This blanket is heavier than you think it will be. It's also very very warm. I use it on setting '1' and I'm warm all night. Buy it without hesitationDate published: 2020-02-08Rated 5 out of 5 by LoreG from Love Love love love the color love the blanket and how soft and is warmth!Date published: 2020-03-10
Will you be getting more king sized heated blankets with intellisense in Spa Blue?Thanks for your question! Our king size heated blankets in Spa Blue should be arriving back in stock shortly!Date published: 2018-11-02
Is this the same heated blanket that Macy's is selling for $420.00? Macy's Berkshire Intellisense Queen Heated Blanket Be the first to write a review. $420.00
Are replacement controls available? If so where?