Braided VelvetLoft® Comforter
- This luxurious comforter is the perfect balance of classic comfort and timeless style. Large braids of our signature VelvetLoft fabric add rich texture to the top side of this elegant comforter, while the reverse is made from our solid VelvetLoft. Wonderfully warm, this cozy layering piece is the perfect cold weather comforter.
- Fabric: Braided VelvetLoft
- Size: Comfortably fits twin, full, queen and king size beds. The twin is 60 x 90 inches, the full queen is 90 x 90 inches, and the king is 108 x 90 inches.
- Warmth: All Season
- Reverse: Solid VelvetLoft
- Fabric height: Medium
- Care Instructions
- We want your blanket to stay as soft as the day you brought it home! To keep it looking and feeling its best, machine wash with your usual detergent separately in cold water on the gentle cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed. Tumble dry using the air setting (no heat) or line dry.
Worried that line drying will take too long?
Good news! The washing machine's spin cycle does a great job of getting most of the water out, so your blanket won't take very long to dry.
Other things to keep in mind: High heat and excessive agitation will damage this product and we would hate for that to happen!
How do you stay away from these troublemakers?
Easy - make sure you don't overload the washer or dryer (washing it separately really is best), use the gentle cycle, and don't use any heat in the washer or dryer. And definitely never iron it!
Because gas dryers have a higher level of heat than their electric counterparts, we recommend that you avoid using them.
- Shipping & Returns
Berkshire Blanket "WOW" Guarantee
We stand by the quality of every blanket, throw, decorative pillow, Cuddly Buddies® product, gift, and sheet set that we offer and proudly cover them with our "Wow" Guarantee - we are confident you will be wowed and 100% satisfied by its quality. (View our full guarantee, here.)Berkshire Blanket Return Policy
If you want to return a product that you purchased directly from this site (for reasons other than quality issues) simply contact us by phone or online. All returns are free, though you will be responsible for shipping costs. Returns are accepted for any reason, and refunds for the merchandise will be processed back onto the payment method used for the original purchase. All returns must be received within 5 months of order date. (Read our entire return policy, here.)
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lables68 from So soft I bought this a month ago, and it such an awesome blanket. We use it for everyday use, and it is a perfect fit. So soft, and it washes up very nice...very happy with my choice.Date published: 2019-04-08
Hesitate to ask because looks like no one actually answers, but how heavy is this comforter? Description says perfect for cold weather but then it’s also noted as all season. Need a quality soft comforter for a hot sleeper in Georgia summer. Hi Carole, This comforter is one of our heaviest comforters and we wouldn't recommend it for people who normally sleep hot. All of our microfiber comforters are great for people who sleep hot because they are light and very breathable. Take a look at our microfiber collection here: https://berkshireblanket.com/collections/microfiber-collectionDate published: 2019-05-30
This is in 'Bedding Sets' but only a comforter is shown, are there shams?
How much does the king weigh?
Is the putty grey color actually grey? It looks like a pearl pink on my screen.
Where is the comforter made?