Breathable Mesh Heated Mattress Pad with Intellisense™
- Is there anything better than getting into a warm bed at the end of the day? With our heated mattress pad you can say goodbye to chilly toes and cold sheets forever! We used Intellisense wires that are thin and flexible so you barely feel them, and two customizable heat zones so you can personalize your level of warmth. Our breathable mesh top creates the perfect amount of airflow, keeping you at your ideal temperature all night long. Whether you warm up your bed before climbing in, or enjoy the warmth all night long, this mattress pad will transform your bed into your favorite place!
- Breathable finely made mesh top creates airflow and adds padding to the top of your mattress!
- Stretchy skirt creates a snug fit, perfect for use on a variety of mattress thicknesses of up to 18 inches high.
- Narrower channels and superior construction eliminate any and all wire wiggle room, preventing cold and hot spots.
- Thinner wires heat up faster and feel less stiff and bulky.
- Stylish controllers with a subtle backlight for easy use in the dark.
- Full, queen and king size pads feature two independently operated heat zones with dual controllers, one attached to each side. (Twin has a single controller/heat zone.)
- 5 Perfect Heat settings to choose from that continually auto adjust for all night comfort.
- Easily plug the mattress pad into the wall and use the convenient wire ports to conceal cords and give you easy access to the controls.
- Size: Twin is 37 x 74 x 14, full is 52 x 74 x 14, queen is 59 x 79 x 14, and the king is 77 x 79 x 14 inches.
- This mattress pad has been thoroughly safety tested and UL approved.
- Care Instructions
- Care Instructions
It's easy to maintain the lovely look and feel of our heated blanket by following our simple steps for convenient care.
When it's time to wash your heated mattress pad, the first and most important step is to detach all controllers. Once everything is disconnected, you're ready to wash!
Pick out your favorite bleach free laundry soap and place your blanket separately in the washing machine. Set your machine to cold water, select the gentle cycle, and begin.
Drying is an important piece of caring for your mattress pad and to ensure the best result it's key that you do not dry clean, use a wringer or cleaning spray, or use an iron.
For the prettiest and softest results, remove your mattress pad from the washing machine, lay it out, and gently pull it into its original size and shape. To finish, simply drape over two parallel lines (without using clothes pins) to air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Berkshire Blanket Shipping Information
Every order over $50 ships free by Economy (4-10 days). This applies to your merchandise total, after any discounts have been applied and does not include tax or shipping. Economy shipping is fulfilled by FedEx and delivered to your local USPS facility where it is then delivered directly to your door. The tracking information will be provided in your Ship Confirmation.Berkshire Blanket "WOW" Guarantee
Orders placed by 1:00 pm Eastern time will almost always ship the same day. Though we can't guarantee it, we do our best to ship your order within one business day. We only ship to the United States and territories. We don't currently offer international shipping. Please note that large orders (over $500) may incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us directly if you would like to place a volume or wholesale order.
Shipping Method Cost
Two Business Day: $25
We stand by the quality of every blanket, throw, decorative pillow, Cuddly Buddies® product, gift, and sheet set that we offer and proudly cover them with our "Wow" Guarantee - we are confident you will be wowed and 100% satisfied by its quality. (View our full guarantee, here.)Berkshire Blanket Return Policy
If you want to return a product that you purchased directly from this site (for reasons other than quality issues) simply contact us by phone or online. All returns are free, though you will be responsible for shipping costs. Returns are accepted for any reason, and refunds for the merchandise will be processed back onto the payment method used for the original purchase. All returns must be received within 5 months of order date. (Read our entire return policy, here.)
The timer feature is only to auto shut the pad off after it has been manually turned on, correct? Meaning, the timer does not function to automatically turn the pad on every night at a pre set time...say 9pm.Hi there, great question about our heated mattress pad! You are correct, the timer feature will automatically turn off the blanket after the chosen amount of time (for example, if you choose the 6, it will turn off after 6 hours). Stay cozy!Date published: 2020-01-02
Is this or any other pad water proof?Hi there, thank you for your question. Our heated mattress pads, while they can get wet in when washing, are not and should not be treated as waterproof mattress covers. Hope this helps! For our full heated user guide, please visit this page: https://berkshireblanket.com/pages/user-guideDate published: 2019-03-25
Can you put sheet on top of the heated mattress pad?Hi there! You can use a sheet on top of the Breathable Mesh Heated Mattress Pad. The mattress pad will add some height to your mattress, so just make sure the size of the fitted sheet you are using on top takes into account that added height.Date published: 2019-02-12
What are the zones on the heating elements such as - can it be set warmer at the toes and cooler at the top of your body? Also do y’all have a close-up photo of the controller? The heating zones are set to be right and left side. If you have a queen size bed, the mattress pad could be rotated (and still fit the bed correctly), to allow for settings to differ at the head and the feet. We are attaching a close up photo of the controller - we hope this helps!Date published: 2018-10-30
Does the twin heated mattress pad for a twin exra long mattress?Thanks for your question. We do not recommend using the twin heated mattress pad on a Twin XL, as the mattress pad is made specifically for a twin mattress, and should not stretch to accommodate a Twin XL.Date published: 2018-04-10
What is the wattage of the heated mattress pad?Thanks for your question! The wattage of the heated mattress pad is 120 volts.Date published: 2019-01-16