Heated Blanket with Intellisense™ - Cream
- The soothing shade of cream is just about the only thing that's classic about this Intellisense Heated Blanket. With smart technology, elegant fabrics, and a light flexible feel, our heated bedding is changing the way people think about electric blankets. Our expertly designed insulating layer prevents heat from escaping into the room, keeps the underside of the blanket toasty and warm, and allows our beautiful integrated top blanket of PrimaLush™ fabric to stay cooler to the touch so there's no need to add an additional top layer!
- VelvetLoft® fabric is strategically engineered to prevent the loss of heat to your room and redirect the warmth straight to your body.
- Narrower channels and superior construction eliminate any and all wire wiggle room, preventing cold and hot spots. (Read more about our heated technology.)
- Thinner wires heat up faster and feel less stiff and bulky.
- Stylish controllers that you won't mind leaving out and are so easy to use you can use them in the dark!
- Full, Queen, and King size blankets feature two independently operated heat zones with dual controllers, one attached to each side. (Twin has a single controller/heat zone.)
- 5 Perfect Heat™ settings to choose from that continually auto adjust for all night comfort.
- Size: The Twin is 62 x 84, Full is 84 x 80, Queen is 84 x 90, and the King is 100 x 90 inches.
- Care Instructions
- Care Instructions
It's easy to maintain the lovely look and feel of our heated blanket by following our simple steps for convenient care.
When it's time to wash your heated blanket or throw, the first and most important step is to detach all controllers. Once everything is disconnected, you're ready to wash!
Pick out your favorite bleach free laundry soap and place your blanket separately in the washing machine. Set your machine to cold water, select the gentle cycle, and begin.
Drying is an important piece of caring for your heated blanket and to ensure the best result it's key that you do not dry clean your blanket, use a wringer or cleaning spray, or use an iron.
For the prettiest and softest results, remove your blanket from the washing machine, lay it out, and gently pull it into its original size and shape. To finish, simply drape over two parallel lines (without using clothes pins) to air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Berkshire Blanket Shipping Information
Every order over $50 ships free by Economy (4-10 days). This applies to your merchandise total, after any discounts have been applied and does not include tax or shipping. Economy shipping is fulfilled by FedEx and delivered to your local USPS facility where it is then delivered directly to your door. The tracking information will be provided in your Ship Confirmation.Berkshire Blanket "WOW" Guarantee
Orders placed by 1:00 pm Eastern time will almost always ship the same day. Though we can't guarantee it, we do our best to ship your order within one business day. We only ship to the United States and territories. We don't currently offer international shipping. Please note that large orders (over $500) may incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us directly if you would like to place a volume or wholesale order.
Shipping Method Cost
Two Business Day: $25
We stand by the quality of every blanket, throw, decorative pillow, Cuddly Buddies® product, gift, and sheet set that we offer and proudly cover them with our "Wow" Guarantee - we are confident you will be wowed and 100% satisfied by its quality. (View our full guarantee, here.)Berkshire Blanket Return Policy
If you want to return a product that you purchased directly from this site (for reasons other than quality issues) simply contact us by phone or online. All returns are free, though you will be responsible for shipping costs. Returns are accepted for any reason, and refunds for the merchandise will be processed back onto the payment method used for the original purchase. All returns must be received within 5 months of order date. (Read our entire return policy, here.)
Rated 5 out of 5 by Victoria67 from Love This Heated Blanket I have one now in Spa Blue, a beautiful color, and am about to purchase another. This blanket is so soft and luxurious that I use it year 'round and it still looks brand new. It is absolutely true that you can't feel the wires, it looks just like a bedspread and is so cozy that you won't want to get up. It's great for my arthritis pain too.Date published: 2018-04-30Rated 1 out of 5 by Threadsnbread from Beware Had this blanket on the bed for two nights and gave up. So hot.....just the way it is made, your body heat increases the bed temperature beyond comfortable. This happens because of the fabric used to retain and return heat to bed.Cannot imagine, unless you live in an unheated house, how you would ever turn on the blanket. Took it off bed, folded it back in box. Never once turned on the controls. It is gorgeous and soft, surely high end fabrics, but too heavy, hot and all without the controls. Sorry but total waste of money for us.Date published: 2017-03-09
Does this heated blanket come in the chocolate brown color? I love the chocolate brown color because it goes with everything, and it appears that you are not carrying that color in many of your other items as well. Please bring the color back. Thanks so much for your suggestion! We're big chocolate fans ourselves, and while we aren't carrying the chocolate color at this time, we never say no to what the future might bring. In the meantime, we do have the Doe color, which is more of a medium brown/tan color: https://www.berkshireblanket.com/neutral-heated-electric-blanket-intellisense/product/X3507 Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-06-19
how many outlets is required - one or two plugs? Does the controller light up so you can see the display?How many outlets is required-one or two plugs? Does the controller light up so ou can see the display?Date published: 2017-03-04
One controller has started flashing a blue light, and that side no longer heats. Blanket is just over 1 year old. How do I fix it?
Sorry..I received a electric blanket for Christmas and one on the receivers quit working
What is this material made of? Does the 2 zones heat feet more than upper?
I NEED a Twin size NO PILL, machine washable and machine dryable bed blanket