Heated Blanket with Intellisense™ - Ash
- Turn up the heat with our luxury electric blanket featuring cutting-edge Italian heating technology. Two of our most indulgent fabrics come together to form layers of weighty, cozy, warmth that you'll love cuddling beneath. Between the layers of our channeled VelvetLoft and plush PrimaLush fabric lie thin and flexible wires that distribute heat evenly, reducing hot or cold spots and eliminating a bulky hand feel. The sophisticated Ash grey color is soothing, yet elegant making the perfect creating your soothing bedroom sanctuary.
- VelvetLoft® fabric is strategically engineered to prevent the loss of heat to your room and redirect the warmth straight to your body.
- Narrower channels and superior construction eliminate any and all wire wiggle room, preventing cold and hot spots. (Read more about our heated technology.)
- Thinner wires heat up faster and feel less stiff and bulky.
- Stylish controllers that you won't mind leaving out and are so easy to use you can use them in the dark!
- 5 PerfectHeat™ settings to choose from that continually auto adjust for all night
- Queen and king size blankets feature two independently operated heat zones with dual controllers, one attached to each side.
- Size: The Twin is 62 x 84, Full is 84 x 80, Queen is 84 x 90, and the King is 100 x 90 inches.
- Care Instructions
- Care Instructions
It's easy to maintain the lovely look and feel of our heated blanket by following our simple steps for convenient care.
When it's time to wash your heated blanket or throw, the first and most important step is to detach all controllers. Once everything is disconnected, you're ready to wash!
Pick out your favorite bleach free laundry soap and place your blanket separately in the washing machine. Set your machine to cold water, select the gentle cycle, and begin.
Drying is an important piece of caring for your heated blanket and to ensure the best result it's key that you do not dry clean your blanket, use a wringer or cleaning spray, or use an iron.
For the prettiest and softest results, remove your blanket from the washing machine, lay it out, and gently pull it into its original size and shape. To finish, simply drape over two parallel lines (without using clothes pins) to air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Berkshire Blanket Shipping Information
Every order over $50 ships free by Economy (4-10 days). This applies to your merchandise total, after any discounts have been applied and does not include tax or shipping. Economy shipping is fulfilled by FedEx and delivered to your local USPS facility where it is then delivered directly to your door. The tracking information will be provided in your Ship Confirmation.Berkshire Blanket "WOW" Guarantee
Orders placed by 1:00 pm Eastern time will almost always ship the same day. Though we can't guarantee it, we do our best to ship your order within one business day. We only ship to the United States and territories. We don't currently offer international shipping. Please note that large orders (over $500) may incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us directly if you would like to place a volume or wholesale order.
Shipping Method Cost
Two Business Day: $25
We stand by the quality of every blanket, throw, decorative pillow, Cuddly Buddies® product, gift, and sheet set that we offer and proudly cover them with our "Wow" Guarantee - we are confident you will be wowed and 100% satisfied by its quality. (View our full guarantee, here.)Berkshire Blanket Return Policy
If you want to return a product that you purchased directly from this site (for reasons other than quality issues) simply contact us by phone or online. All returns are free, though you will be responsible for shipping costs. Returns are accepted for any reason, and refunds for the merchandise will be processed back onto the payment method used for the original purchase. All returns must be received within 5 months of order date. (Read our entire return policy, here.)
Rated 1 out of 5 by Michael G from Nice blanket but stopped working after 2 weeks Purchased blanket for sick (w/stage 3 cancer) elderly parent who is very cold as a result of chemo treatments. Initially the blanket worked great (soft, warm, can't feel wires, everything we wanted) but the blanket stopped working a few weeks later. I am working through the warranty replacement steps now (steps...call for support, claim sent to customer support, receive RMA shipping label, ship product back, receive code to order replacement at no cost once Berkshire receives old product, order replacement with code, and eventually receive new product). Hopefully this issue is just a one off dud and the replacement will work longer than a few weeks because the blanket did really seem like a great product. Only time will tell.Date published: 2019-12-08Rated 5 out of 5 by TimJ-VA from Exceptional Purchase I'm very happy with my purchase. The top layer is soft and works great as a bed cover; the ridges on the bottom layer are comfortable, insulating, and conceal the electric coils. The control pad is simple and easy to use. I especially like the Pre-Heat feature. It warms the bed quickly then reduces to Level 5 for the designated time without having to reset it. I usually set it to run for one hour after the pre-heat cycle because I don't need more through the night.Date published: 2020-01-01
Do they have timersYes, in 1,3,6, and 9 hour increments. Date published: 2020-01-01
Are the controls replaceable?Yes. In the full sized unit there are 2 controllers. Each controller operates 1/2 the blanket (ie you need both to heat the full blanket at the same time). They are interchangeable and if one controller fails/breaks, you can replace it with a new controller. You can also heat half the blanket, then unplug and connect it to the other half and heat that if you only had 1 working controller.Date published: 2019-12-11