Heated Blanket with Intellisense™ - Chateau Grey
- The best night's sleep now comes with cutting-edge, heated technology. Easily elevate your bedroom decor by adding this elegant and soft blanket in the soothing shade of Chateau Grey. Don't let this cool grey tone mislead you, however; our Intellisense wiring is thin, flexible, and tightly coiled, ensuring evenly distributed heavenly heat and reducing hot and cold spots. Our heated blanket also features an insulating barrier that reflects heat, saving you energy while maintaining your perfect temperature.
- VelvetLoft® fabric is strategically engineered to prevent the loss of heat to your room and redirect the warmth straight to your body.
- Narrower channels and superior construction eliminate any and all wire wiggle room, preventing cold and hot spots. (Read more about our heated technology.)
- Thinner wires heat up faster and feel less stiff and bulky.
- Stylish controllers that you won't mind leaving out and are so easy to use you can use them in the dark!
- Queen and king size blankets feature two independently operated heat zones with dual controllers, one attached to each side.
- 5 Perfect Heat™ settings to choose from that continually auto adjust for all night comfort.
- Size: The Twin is 62 x 84, Full is 84 x 80, Queen is 84 x 90, and the King is 100 x 90 inches.
- Care Instructions
- Care Instructions
It's easy to maintain the lovely look and feel of our heated blanket by following our simple steps for convenient care.
When it's time to wash your heated blanket or throw, the first and most important step is to detach all controllers. Once everything is disconnected, you're ready to wash!
Pick out your favorite bleach free laundry soap and place your blanket separately in the washing machine. Set your machine to cold water, select the gentle cycle, and begin.
Drying is an important piece of caring for your heated blanket and to ensure the best result it's key that you do not dry clean your blanket, use a wringer or cleaning spray, or use an iron.
For the prettiest and softest results, remove your blanket from the washing machine, lay it out, and gently pull it into its original size and shape. To finish, simply drape over two parallel lines (without using clothes pins) to air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Berkshire Blanket "WOW" Guarantee
We stand by the quality of every blanket, throw, decorative pillow, Cuddly Buddies® product, gift, and sheet set that we offer and proudly cover them with our "Wow" Guarantee - we are confident you will be wowed and 100% satisfied by its quality. (View our full guarantee, here.)Berkshire Blanket Return Policy
If you want to return a product that you purchased directly from this site (for reasons other than quality issues) simply contact us by phone or online. All returns are free, though you will be responsible for shipping costs. Returns are accepted for any reason, and refunds for the merchandise will be processed back onto the payment method used for the original purchase. All returns must be received within 5 months of order date. (Read our entire return policy, here.)
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scott from Very nice I bought for my wife. She loves it. I like it has 2 controls because I don't turn my side on. Comfortable. Not like other bulky cables in previous blanketDate published: 2017-03-04Rated 5 out of 5 by Peep from Love it! We bought a king!! Plenty big enough, hangs over the side so we don't fight over it. Heats quickly. Highly recommend it. It's expensive but worth it.Date published: 2016-11-21
When will the Queen size be back in stock?The Queen Size electric blanket should arrive back in stock within the next 2 weeks. Thank you for your patience!Date published: 2018-11-16
When will this be back in stock king size?Thank you for your question! The King Size is back in stock at this time.Date published: 2017-12-22
What are measurements of throw & each size blanket?We are very excited about our newly introduced heated blankets and throws. We have updated the product descriptions to contain this information. For your convenience, here are the dimensions for each size: King -100 x 90 inches; Queen - 84 x 90 inches; Full - 80 x 84 inches; Twin - 62 x 84 inches. The throw size is 50 x 62 inches.Date published: 2016-11-28
Does this blanket carry 110 voltage in it?
Instructions for care advise how to NOT dry the blanket, but do not indicare proper care. Can this be put in the dryer with low or no heat or is it only line dry which is difficult for any king size blanket due to space limitations. Please advise.
What is the weight of the king size blanket?
Where is the plug located on the full blanket? Near one of the corners, or in the center of one side? Thanks!