Grace Fur Heated Mattress Pad with Intellisense™
- Delight in the indulgent warmth of our luxury heated mattress pad. Topped with lush grace fur, this plush pad not only heats up your bed to the perfect temp, but also gives your mattress an extra-cushy layer. Patented Intellisense wires are thin and flexible so you barely feel them, creating much less bulk than you may be used to with other heated pads and blankets. Featuring five Perfect Heat™ settings, dual heat zones, and convenient preheat and shut off settings, this pad is ready to revolutionize your sleep experience...
- Grace fur top for indulgent softness and an extra layer of luxurious padding!
- Stretchy skirt creates a snug fit, perfect for use on a variety of mattress thicknesses of up to 18 inches high.
- Superior construction reduces wire wiggle room, avoiding cold and hot spots.
- Thinner wires heat up faster and feel less stiff and bulky.
- Stylish controllers with a subtle backlight for easy use in the dark.
- Full, queen and king size pads feature two independently operated heat zones with dual controllers, one attached to each side. (Twin has a single controller/heat zone.)
- 5 Perfect Heat settings to choose from that continually auto adjust for all night comfort.
- Easily plug the mattress pad into the wall and use the convenient wire ports to conceal cords and give you easy access to the controls.
- Size: Twin is 37 x 74 x 14, full is 52 x 74 x 14, queen is 59 x 79 x 14, and the king is 77 x 79 x 14 inches.
- This mattress pad has been thoroughly safety tested and UL approved.
- Care Instructions
- Care Instructions
It's easy to maintain the lovely look and feel of our heated blanket by following our simple steps for convenient care.
When it's time to wash your heated mattress pad, the first and most important step is to detach all controllers. Once everything is disconnected, you're ready to wash!
Pick out your favorite bleach free laundry soap and place your blanket separately in the washing machine. Set your machine to cold water, select the gentle cycle, and begin.
Drying is an important piece of caring for your mattress pad and to ensure the best result it's key that you do not dry clean, use a wringer or cleaning spray, or use an iron.
For the prettiest and softest results, remove your mattress pad from the washing machine, lay it out, and gently pull it into its original size and shape. To finish, simply drape over two parallel lines (without using clothes pins) to air dry.
- Shipping & Returns
Berkshire Blanket "WOW" Guarantee
We stand by the quality of every blanket, throw, decorative pillow, Cuddly Buddies® product, gift, and sheet set that we offer and proudly cover them with our "Wow" Guarantee - we are confident you will be wowed and 100% satisfied by its quality. (View our full guarantee, here.)Berkshire Blanket Return Policy
If you want to return a product that you purchased directly from this site (for reasons other than quality issues) simply contact us by phone or online. All returns are free, though you will be responsible for shipping costs. Returns are accepted for any reason, and refunds for the merchandise will be processed back onto the payment method used for the original purchase. All returns must be received within 5 months of order date. (Read our entire return policy, here.)
Rated 5 out of 5 by AngieB from Don’t hesitate to buy! I LOVE this mattress pad! It is so soft and warms up nicely without getting too hot. I love that it has the timed settings too. I can’t say enough good things about this item! I had read another review on a different site that the connector things were placed in a spot that you can feel - I do not agree with that review at all. Once you get a sheet on (I bought the Velvet Loft and they are amazing as well) you can’t even feel where they are at. All in all - I would definitely recommend this!Date published: 2018-01-18
Does it have a liquid barrier?Thanks for your question! This does not have a liquid barrier.Date published: 2018-10-30
Does full size have dual controls?