PrimaLush™ Down-Alternative Throw
- Double your comfort with this incredibly plush throw. We took our softest fabric ever and made it even better with by filling it with a down alternative that we're sure you wont be able to stop snuggling. The beautifully subtle jade green color and stitched patten will look great on any bed... if you can ever put it down!
- Fabric: PrimaLush
- Size: Oversized, 50 x 70 inches
- Warmth: All season
- Movability: Drapable
- Border: 1 inch suedemink binding
- Reverse: Quilted PrimaLush reverses to same
- Fabric height: Medium
- Care Instructions
- You'll get years of enjoyment from your beautiful blanket with these easy washing instructions.
For best results, machine wash separately in cold water using your usual detergent. Use only non-chlorine bleach as needed. Tumble dry without heat (air cycle only) or line dry. We know you want your blanket back quickly and line drying shouldn't take long at all if you drape it over a chair or drying rack, or hang it on a clothes line.
Heat and this fabric are not friends, so please, do not iron.
- Shipping & Returns
Berkshire Blanket "WOW" Guarantee
We stand by the quality of every blanket, throw, decorative pillow, Cuddly Buddies® product, gift, and sheet set that we offer and proudly cover them with our "Wow" Guarantee - we are confident you will be wowed and 100% satisfied by its quality. (View our full guarantee, here.)Berkshire Blanket Return Policy
If you want to return a product that you purchased directly from this site (for reasons other than quality issues) simply contact us by phone or online. All returns are free, though you will be responsible for shipping costs. Returns are accepted for any reason, and refunds for the merchandise will be processed back onto the payment method used for the original purchase. All returns must be received within 5 months of order date. (Read our entire return policy, here.)
How can you buy anything on this site with the limited number of product pictures. Thank you for the insight! We are definitely working to add more product photos all the time, and we appreciate your support as we continue to add photos.Date published: 2017-12-11
The jade color looks more like a baby blue in the photos here. Is this an accurate representation of the color, or is it really more green?It's more a mint greenDate published: 2017-06-06