VelvetLoft Blanket with Sherpa Reverse
- A staple for every modern bedroom, this reversible bed blanket is the perfect combination of minimalism and cozy comfort. The solid VelvetLoft face offers a smooth, velvety base for you to layer throws and other textures while the sherpa reverse offers a breathable, comfortable warmth. While this blanket is classified as heavyweight, if you tend to sleep cold, this blanket will offer great all-year warmth.
- Fabric: VelvetLoft & Sherpa
- Materials: 100% Polyester
- Warmth: Heavyweight
- Twin: 60" x 90"
- Full/Queen: 90" x 90"
- King: 108" x 90"
- Care Instructions: Machine wash separately in cold water on the gentle cycle. Air or line dry only.
- Oeko-Tex® Certified
- Care Instructions
- Machine wash separately in cold water on the gentle cycle. Air or line dry only.
- Shipping & Returns
Berkshire Blanket Shipping Information
Every order ships free by Economy (4-10 days) every day!Berkshire Blanket Quality Guarantee
Orders placed by 1:00 pm Eastern time will almost always ship the same day. Though we can't guarantee it, we do our best to ship your order within one to two business days. We only ship to the United States and territories. We don't currently offer international shipping. Please note that large orders (over $500) may incur additional shipping charges. Please contact us directly if you would like to place a volume order.
Shipping Method Cost
Two Business Day: $25
We stand by the quality of every soft and plush item with our name on it and proudly cover them with our 100% Quality Guarantee. (View our full policy, here.)Berkshire Blanket Return Policy
If you want to return a product that you purchased directly from this site (for reasons other than quality issues) simply contact us by phone or online. All returns are free, though you will be responsible for shipping costs. We accept returns of items purchased directly on berkshireblanket.com within 90 days only. Items retuned must be unwashed and in original packaging. The refund for the merchandise will be processed back onto the payment method used for the original purchase. (Read our entire return policy, here.)