Shop by Fabric
Over 20 years ago we brought fleece into the bedroom for the first time (before us, it was only used for apparel). Since then we've continued to dream up innovative fabrics and designs that change the relationship American consumers have with their blankets.
A little bit science, a little bit art, our full time designers and product developers are constantly working to create the softest blanket you've ever felt. Whether it's the furry plush of our Extra-Fluffy, or the sleek feel of our VelvetLoft, we make just the right fabric for your next favorite blanket.
Because, after all, your comfortable night's sleep is our day job.
Learn more about our plush fabrics...
Our original plush fabric, Serasoft is comfortable and cuddly for all season use. A cozy, snuggly and oh so huggable plush - this fabric is extremely durable and washes well for years of comfort.
- Recommended for: basic layering, kids, and pets
- Our top pick: Serasoft Neckroll Pillow
With an ultra-dense, thick, velvety feel, VelvetLoft is a decorative plush perfect for adding an elegant feel to any room. With a smooth, sleek touch and an elegant shimmer, this fabric maintains luster wash after wash.
- Recommended for: bed blankets and decorative throws in every room!
- Our top pick: Heavyweight VelvetLoft Bed Blanket
A perpetual favorite, Extra-Fluffy has a deep, sink-your-hands-in furry texture that delights all ages! Snuggling in is best described as hugging a favorite teddy bear. This high loft fabric is super warm and yet incredibly lightweight.
- Recommended for: kids, pets, and texture lovers.
- Our top pick: Extra-Fluffy Extra Large Throw Blanket
Our original Microfleece fabric is pill resistant for long-lasting softness, making it wonderful for layering in any season. Choose Microfleece for Four Season comfort and breathable wicking - ensuring a warm, dry sleep night after night.
- Recommended for: every bed in the house!
- Our top pick: Four Season Microfleece Sheets - New England Palette
Our PrimaLush fabric is our latest innovation, made with super-soft yarns that have a slight shine. PrimaLush is not only oh so cozy, but also incredibly easy to care for, and will look good for years to come.
- Recommended for: textural and decorative throw blankets.
- Our top pick: Tipped PrimaLush Throw Blanket